Dave Storm & Ricky Inch feat. Brian Lucas- I Don't Know

Friday, July 16, 2010




I don't know with you, but I think I just found one of the best vocal deep house tracks this year! That's right, two of the leading producers in the scene, Dave Storm and Ricky Inch worked together, with American vocalist Brian Lucas, to produce such a remarkable masterpiece. Moreover, celebrating this huge release are Dave Mayer, Deepbreath, Kyka, Soul Cola, URH, and Rony Breaker with their unique interpretations of "I Don't Know".

I Don't Know (Original Mix)
A really tight and upbeat groove exploding in fresh deep house sounds from the masters. You would not want to miss out on the classy strings and the wonderful vocals from Brian Lucas!

I Don't Know (Ricky Inch Dub)
Inch kicks off with another suave, flawless, and smooth-sailing melodies. Aside from which, the bass-work and the flanged guitars are something to look forward to!

I Don't Know (Dave Mayer Remix) [With acapella and instrumental versions]
Dutch producer Dave Mayer delivers a stunning piece filled with hip chord-play, punchy percussion.

I Don't Know (Soul Cola Remix)/ (Soul Cola Saxy Dub)
Hailing all the way from the North, Russian electronic band, Soul Cola steps in for "I Don't Know", leaving two fantastic deep house groovers up for grabs. First is the Soul Cola remix, a track quite impossible not to dance to. Up second is the Saxy dub, a luscious reinterpretation of the former remix with infectious saxophone melodies-- simple

I Don't Know (URH & Rony Breaker Remix)/ (URH & Rony Breaker Dub)
URH and Rony Breaker take two for the release and came up with chilled and stomping tracks-- brilliant!

I Don't Know (Kyka Remix)
The release garners a second upbeat version of "I Don't Know", thanks to Kyka. Something unique in this remix are the manipulation of the vocal track and the incorporation of housey chords.

I Don't Know (Deepbreath & Ricky Inch Remix)
We get to hear a tropical-themed track from Deepbreath and Ricky Inch. Moreover, this particular remix is a melting pot of a pinch of mild, echoing strings, a dash of saxophone samples, a tablespoon of marching bongos, a handful of soulful vocals, a cup of sassy basslines, and a box of chilled chords.

Ceremony Records is definitely on the roll with this massive deep house release! Support "I Don't Know" today!

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player

0 comments:

 
 
 
Proudly Pinoy!
ALL ARTICLES posted on this site are original works of Miguel Libre. Please ask permission before reposting any articles from this website.

Contact:
info(at)motionmigs(dot)com

Logo created by Mind Play Graphics