Justin de Guzman- Lights on My Face

Monday, April 12, 2010



It is an honor to be able to write my first review on the original works of Justin de Guzman, the man behind of DeeperManila Records, who also happens to be a good buddy of ours.

One of the notable releases on DeeperManila Records is this warm and slick track, Lights on My Face. JDG starts off with crisp percussions and filtered synth-work-- definitely the way to start a deep track. After that, a timely slam of the luscious bassline follows and takes the lead. Lights on My Face is a certified-suave lounger that your ears would simple crave for.

Lights on My Face was released with two other tracks, both crafted by Justin de Guzman. Check out the full release on JunoDownload.



0 comments:

 
 
 
Proudly Pinoy!
ALL ARTICLES posted on this site are original works of Miguel Libre. Please ask permission before reposting any articles from this website.

Contact:
info(at)motionmigs(dot)com

Logo created by Mind Play Graphics