TARMO feat. AC- I Sing For You EP

Thursday, April 22, 2010





Tarmo Mäkipaja's remix on Something Good's "La Biankini", was just a teaser of something bigger! Definitely ready to take over the world with his highly-definitive sound, Helsinki-based producer, TARMO, unleashes his very first single with AC, "I Sing for You".


I Sing For You (Club Mix)
Cross over infectious and echoing piano melodies with fresh-sounding vocals from a songbird, you'll get a peak-time material like this. I Sing For You serves sun-glazed euphoria straight-up-- surely one of my top picks this year!

I Sing For You (Something Good Remix)
The two guys from Something Good are unstoppable! Otto Yliperttula and Karolus Viitala, the guys behind SG, are effortlessly redefining the sound of progressive house music with their delectable melodies! So it's TARMO with AC plus Something Good . . . what else would you ask for?!

It's a Finnish-fest right here! These guys, like what I have said, are rapidly redefining the sound of progressive house-- trust me on that.



Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player




0 comments:

 
 
 
Proudly Pinoy!
ALL ARTICLES posted on this site are original works of Miguel Libre. Please ask permission before reposting any articles from this website.

Contact:
info(at)motionmigs(dot)com

Logo created by Mind Play Graphics