Paul Keeley- Run to You

Thursday, February 4, 2010



As you can see, I've been dominantly tuning-in to the progressive house genre for the past year or so. Have you ever wondered how I got so much into this prog house thing? Well, The Offspring and Rancid got me into the pop punk and punk rock scene respectively, at the same time, Sublime allowed me to embrace the sounds of reggae-hiphop and ska, but for progressive house, it was Paul Keeley who really turned the tables in my listening preferences.

Going in much more detail, the very first track was actually Run to You, which I heard on MoorMusic around a year ago. Run to You is a magical track that I really fell in love in, and eventually shaped me into the listener I am today.

What really caught my attention back then were the dreamy atmosphere and the soothing vibe of the track. Moreover, before, this was something really fresh to me because it catered such a different sound that no other genre appealed to my senses.

It's a pleasure to share to you the track that forever changed my music. Released under Baroque Records, this is Paul Keeley's one and only Run to You.

Image Source

CHECK OUT AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH PAUL KEELEY HERE.

0 comments:

 
 
 
Proudly Pinoy!
ALL ARTICLES posted on this site are original works of Miguel Libre. Please ask permission before reposting any articles from this website.

Contact:
info(at)motionmigs(dot)com

Logo created by Mind Play Graphics