Marcus Schossow- My Star

Friday, February 5, 2010





It was September of 2009 when Marcus Schossow released his debut album entitled, Outside the Box under his very own label, Tone Diary Holland. As time passed, I started to have some personal favorite tracks from the album itself, and to share one of them, here's My Star, probably the smashing supernova of the whole album.

A vocal hook that kinda goes, "I wonder where you are, searching for a star," initiates the track. Compared to the other Schossow banger tracks like his remix on La Guitarra and his original track, Beast, My Star is more of the melting pot of his exquisite music tastes that range from tech-like and electro-influenced banging tunes to trance-edged progressive melodies.

Everything incorporated in this single track paints a bigger picture, and for me, that picture is somewhere up there in the sky. However, albeit painting its own picture, My Star also complements the other fourteen tracks of the album, which also forms a bigger scene as a whole.

You might also want to read my write up on Marcus Schossow in my Top 10 Picks of 09.





0 comments:

 
 
 
Proudly Pinoy!
ALL ARTICLES posted on this site are original works of Miguel Libre. Please ask permission before reposting any articles from this website.

Contact:
info(at)motionmigs(dot)com

Logo created by Mind Play Graphics